SHARE:
Notifications
Clear all

ELSKALIMBA 3K SUBSCRIBERS GIVEAWAY

Page 1 / 5
The Kalimba
(@ els-kalimba)
New Kalimbist

Hello everyone! Welcome to this Kalimba Forum, where all the kalimba player can share everything about kalimba.. Thank you so much for joining this giveaway 🙂 I wish you all good luck.. And heyy, let’s tell me why do you want to win this Kalimba?

27377AE3 E801 420A 8C36 DE01E0CF6CDC

Topic starts Posted : 12/04/2021 1:55 pm
simreen71, shefaarachma, 020308_y and 39 people liked
Lingtan
(@lingtan)
New Kalimbist
Posted by: @ els-kalimba

Hello everyone! Welcome to this Kalimba Forum, where all the kalimba player can share everything about kalimba.. Thank you so much for joining this giveaway 🙂 I wish you all good luck.. And heyy, let’s tell me why do you want to win this Kalimba?

Hi ... Congratulations the ... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:25 pm
Ivenyiveny
(@ivenyiveny)
New Kalimbist

Hai ..

Keep going.

Keep inpiring ya.

I also learned Kalimba, I didn't accidentally find your video on YouTube.

Sukaaaaa

❤❤❤❤

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:27 pm
Nataliya liked
Meryaxian
(@meryaxian)
New Kalimbist

There are the congressmen already 

Good luck always ❤

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:34 pm
Nataliya liked
Meryaxian
(@meryaxian)
New Kalimbist

I want to win the giveaway because I really want to learn to play the competition like ci els 🥰

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:49 pm
Nataliya liked
Kiki
 Kiki
(@ kiki-2)
New Kalimbist

Congratulations sis for the achievement, hopefully in the future you will be more successful and continue to work. The reason I want to win is because I really want to have Kalimba, I know my musical skills are still below average, but I really want to learn the Kalimba instrument. From 2020, I want to buy it but it has not been completed. Hopefully this will be my fortune. Thank you sis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:51 pm
Nataliya liked
Eliana_kristen
(@eliana_kristen)
New Kalimbist

Hello Ate Els🥰🥳❤️

Want to win this because i love playing kalimba and would be so happy to use one of the famous brand, kalimbera😍 hope to win🙏

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:52 pm
Nataliya liked
Relieves Salsabila
(@ alivia-salsabila)
New Kalimbist

Hello all! Welcome to this Kalimba Forum, where all Kalimba players can share everything about Kalimba .. Thank you very much for joining this giveaway 🙂 I wish you all good luck .. And hey, let's tell me why do you want to win this Kalimba?

because I want to have Kalimba Murai, because the Kalimba is good especially it is made in Indonesia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 3:53 pm
Nataliya liked
Cherri Kalimba
(@ cherri-cola)
Active Kalimbist

Hi!! Congrats on 3k!!! 🎉🎉🎉 and I guess I want to win for the fun of it haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 5:18 pm
Nataliya liked
Arifin
(@arifin)
New Kalimbist

Omedetou kak ..

Congratulations on the achievement 3k subscribers ... be more enthusiastic and successful ❤️

Interested in Kalimba because I wanted to collaborate with an acoustic guitar ..

This post was modified 6 months ago by Arifin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 10:38 pm
Camila Paulenvia
(@ camila-paulenvia)
New Kalimbist

Hello, selamat yaa !! 💖

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/04/2021 1:52 am
shareenhow
(@shareenhow)
New Kalimbist

hi!😊 congratz for ur 3k subscribers!✨ i'm so happy to heard that!🎉 i hope u can reach ur success and introduce ur skill of kalimba to the world😇

i want to win this kalimba because i don't have kalimba😣 but i really want to learn kalimba🔥. i think kalimba is a very interesting and unique musical instrument, that's why i want to learn it and become great like you🥰

wish me luck😇🙏🏻

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/04/2021 2:23 am
Stevanny__
(@stevanny__)
New Kalimbist

Hello❤❣ Congratsss 3000 Subs🎉🎉✨

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/04/2021 3:33 am
Nataliya liked
Ika Fatra Fathina
(@ ika-fatra-fathina)
New Kalimbist

Hello them❤️

Congrats for 3K subscribes🎉

Why do I want to win this kalimba? Because I am very interested in this musical instrument, I want to start learning kalimba, I wish you luck on this opportunity. I often watch kalimbalist videos and I find peace in the kalimba with the serenity of the music. This is very interesting and wish me luck els❤️

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/04/2021 3:58 am
plux
 plux
(@Pluxi)
New Kalimbist

Keep enthusiasm, Els 

ReplyQuote
Posted: 13/04/2021 4:01 am
Page 1 / 5
SHARE: